Monthly Bible Reading Plans
If you want to read the Bible in smaller bites, try our monthly plans:
- January: Luke (24 chapters); read about one chapter each weekday
- February: Acts (28 chapters); read one chapter a day
- March: Proverbs (31 chapters); read one chapter a day
- April: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, First Thessalonians, and Second Thessalonians (28 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- May: Psalms: read about five chapters a day (allow one day for Psalm 119)
- June: Hebrews and Romans (29 chapters); read about one chapter a day.
- July: Genesis (50 chapters); read the first 31 chapters, one a day and more if you wish.
- August: James, First Peter, Second Peter, Jude, Philemon, and Ecclesiastes (27 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- September: Matthew (28 chapters); read about one chapter a day
- October: Ruth, Esther, Daniel, and Jonah: (30 chapters) read one chapter a day
- November: First Corinthians and Second Corinthians: (29 chapters); read one chapter a day
- December: John, First John, Second John, Third John, and Revelation chapters 1 thru 3; (31 chapters total); read one chapter each day.
If you read all twelve months you will cover most of the key books of the Bible in one year.