If you want to read the Bible in smaller bites, try our monthly plans:
- January: Luke (24 chapters); read about one chapter each weekday
- February: Acts (28 chapters); read one chapter a day
- March: Proverbs (31 chapters); read one chapter a day
- April: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, First Thessalonians, and Second Thessalonians (28 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- May: Psalms: read about five chapters a day (allow one day for Psalm 119)
- June: Hebrews and Romans (29 chapters); read about one chapter a day.
- July: Genesis (50 chapters); read the first 31 chapters, one a day and more if you wish.
- August: James, First Peter, Second Peter, Jude, Philemon, and Ecclesiastes (27 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- September: Matthew (28 chapters); read about one chapter a day
- October: Ruth, Esther, Daniel, and Jonah: (30 chapters) read one chapter a day
- November: First Corinthians and Second Corinthians: (29 chapters); read one chapter a day
- December: John, First John, Second John, Third John, and Revelation chapters 1 thru 3; (31 chapters total); read one chapter each day.
If you read all twelve months you will cover most of the key books of the Bible.
Get Instant Access!
Sign up for Peter DeHaan's newsletter and get weekly info to guide you into a fresh, new faith--from a biblical perspective.