If you want to read the Bible in smaller bites, try our monthly plans:
- January: Luke (24 chapters); read about one chapter each weekday
- February: Acts (28 chapters); read one chapter a day
- March: Proverbs (31 chapters); read one chapter a day
- April: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, First Thessalonians, and Second Thessalonians (28 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- May: Psalms: read about five chapters a day (allow one day for Psalm 119)
- June: Hebrews and Romans (29 chapters); read about one chapter a day.
- July: Genesis (50 chapters); read the first 31 chapters, one a day and more if you wish.
- August: James, First Peter, Second Peter, Jude, Philemon, and Ecclesiastes (27 chapters); read about one chapter per day.
- September: Matthew (28 chapters); read about one chapter a day
- October: Ruth, Esther, Daniel, and Jonah: (30 chapters) read one chapter a day
- November: First Corinthians and Second Corinthians: (29 chapters); read one chapter a day
- December: John, First John, Second John, Third John, and Revelation chapters 1 thru 3; (31 chapters total); read one chapter each day.
If you read all twelve months you will cover most of the key books of the Bible.
Free Bible Reading Tip Sheet!
Bogged down reading the Bible?
Good news: there's hope! Reading the Bible can be a meaningful experience. Check out 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight
Let me know your email address. Then I'll email you my free Bible reading guide and add you to my mailing list. (Unsubscribe at any time.)Get 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight today!