In the Bible, Jesus makes several declarations of who he is and his character. He said:
- “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
- “I am the light of the world.”
- “I am the gate for the sheep.”
- “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”
- “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.”
- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.”
He also provided insight into his relationship with his Father and his followers:
- “I am in my Father.”
- “I am in you.”
- “I am not alone, for my Father is with me.”
Is this how you see Jesus?
Free Bible Reading Tip Sheet!
Bogged down reading the Bible?
Good news: there's hope! Reading the Bible can be a meaningful experience. Check out 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight
Let me know your email address. Then I'll email you my free Bible reading guide and add you to my mailing list. (Unsubscribe at any time.)Get 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight today!